The EU took a major step towards protecting the private data of all citizens when it adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). At Gracechurch we take data privacy seriously. This page is for those who attend Grace Church, to describe the personal data we store and process.
We may hold your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Home telephone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Full home address
- Dietary preferences or allergies
If you have a child, we may hold their:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Allergies, medical conditions, dietary needs and special needs
We may also hold an emergency contact number other than your phone number.
We need this information to help us to:
- organise events and rotas
- look out for every member of the church, being devoted to one another in love (Romans 12)
- run the church safely and well
We may process your or your child’s data by:
- using names on rotas or lists of people attending certain events (which may include dietary preferences); these are visible to anyone with the address of the list or rota
- keeping emails you send to the leadership team
- maintaining a register of who comes along for pastoral care reasons
- holding any of your personal data in central database(s) so we can contact you if needed
Data subjects may exercise their rights (right to withdraw consent, right of access, right to rectification, right to data portability, right to object, right to erasure) by contacting us.